On July 7, 2011, ABC announced the licensing of its soaps to Prospect Park, who intended to continue production of the shows in a new paid online TV and interactive media network. 
On September 27, 2011, Prospect Park announced that it would produce new episodes of the two daytime soap operas, which would air on its new Internet channel starting in January 2012. 
On November 10, 2011, it was announced that the relaunch of All My Children had been indefinitely delayed and that Prospect Park would focus solely on the relaunch of One Life To Live. However, on November 23, 2011, Prospect Park suspended its plans altogether to launch an online channel with All My Children and One Life to Live. However, a year later, it was announced the plans were revived. 
On January 7, 2013, Prospect Park confirmed via press release that All My Children and One Life To Live will be revived as the anchor programs on The Online Network (TOLN). Production of the shows resumed on February 25, 2013. 
Prospect Park announced that All My Children and One Life To Live will premier with new 30 minute episodes on Hulu,Hulu Plus and iTunes on April 29th, 2013.
- Eng, Joyce (July 7, 2011). ABC's Canceled Soaps Will Live Again Online. TV Guide. Retrieved on July 7, 2011.
- Potts, Kimberly. "New Episodes of 'All My Children' Will Premiere Online in January", Reuters, 2011-09-28. Retrieved on 2011-10-06.
- Soap News - Previews | ABC Soaps - Soaps In Depth. Abc.soapsindepth.com (2011-11-10). Retrieved on 2012-12-17.
- Weisman, Jon. "'All My Children' online reboot in holding pattern", Variety, November 10, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie. It's Official: 'One Life To Live' And 'All My Children' Won't Continue Online. Deadline.com. Retrieved on 2012-12-17.
- "HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life To Live’ After Deals With SAG-AFTRA & DGA" from Deadline.com (December 17, 2012)
- ANDREEVA, NELLIE. "Prospect Park Confirms ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life To Live’ Revivals, Production To Begin In February", 2013-01-07.